Are you a hotshot IoT developer with a big idea or market ready solution? Does your company create exciting and innovative IoT implementations?
Enter your solution into the 2017 IoT Conference and Awards to claim your place among Africa’s top IoT developers – as well as winning some excellent prizes, and well-deserved press coverage of your company and solution.
The inaugural Mind2Machine Awards in 2015 set the benchmark for M2M innovation and creation challenges in South Africa. Now, as we enter into our second year, the 2017 event is bigger, better, and bolder, incorporating both the Awards component and a new IoT-focused conference – promoting knowledge and best practice sharing for developers and buyers in the connected infrastructure and Internet of things space.
For the 2017 IoT Conference and Awards, we are looking for exciting solutions that use IoT applications and technology to solve business problems. In addition, the awards receive considerable press interest and coverage, an extra bonus for participants, helping them establish their names and reputations in this competitive space. There are several category titles up-for-grabs, in which our panel of judges will choose:
- The Best Commercial IoT Solution: An existing solution, in the market place and commercially viable
- The Most Disruptive IoT Solution: An existing solution bringing rapid disruption or change in its environment, or one which has the potential to revolutionise industries
- Best Enterprise Development Solution: The best solution developed by an ED beneficiary, or developer that has gone through an incubation programme
- Innovative Hardware in IoT: An IoT hardware solution, originating from an established business or Organisation
- Wildcard: An IoT market-ready solution or idea that does not necessarily fit into any of the above categories, or serve a specific purpose or intention. It must however be aimed at corporate use to streamline production efficiencies and generate increased income.
All entrants will have the opportunity to be trained on the MTN IoT platform, and given access to free software and hardware during the conception phase of the competition. There is an exciting bouquet of prizes up-for-grabs, as well as the resultant press coverage and media interest that comes hand-in-hand with an event of this magnitude. Each entry will be charged R250 (ex VAT) per solution and per category.